Sunday, January 7, 2007

Cats


Well, now this is truly a "joint" blog between us. My husband's been at me to post all week, so he opened the site for me and put me to work. Currently, he's cooking lunch for us (macaroni and cheese!) so that I am free to type.

I've been thinking about mood lately. Our cat, Felix, loves to sit in the spare bedroom on his sun bed. I made this bed for him because I know how much he enjoys looking out the window, and none of our window sills are wide enough to allow him to lie down. Here's how I make the sun bed: I put a chair under the window, wrap a pillow in a fuzzy blanket, and secure the pillow on top of the chair. Then, I open the blinds, go find the cat, and carry him to his favorite place. He usually doesn't move from that place until "nature" calls him away.

No comments: